ME262 (and a FW190) using "Master Series" techniques.

Should I do a FW190? (Your answers will be displayed publicly...)

• Yes

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't want to see either of these!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (This isn't an option) Your answers will not be displayed publicly

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redbarton

ScratchbuildMast, I'm excited to see your take on an ME262!

Many years ago, they had an actual ME262 engine on display at the San Diego Air & Space museum. (Maybe still there?) It was my favorite display. I wasn't supposed to, but I put my hand on the engine just to get that "connection" to one of my all time favorite planes.

Watching for sure...

Last edited:

ScratchBuildMast

Elite member
ScratchbuildMast, I'm excited to see your take on an ME262!

Many years ago, they had an actual ME262 engine on display at the San Diego Air & Space museum. (Maybe still there?) It was my favorite display. I wasn't supposed to, but I put my hand on the engine just to get that "connection" to one of my all time favorite planes.

Watching for sure...
I can't wait to see my take on an ME262! :p:ROFLMAO:

Zephyr1

Elite member
Just gotta say, @Niez13 did a great Master Series FW190 - https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/foamboard-focke-wulf-190.58325/

And last year I made a pseudo master series ME 262 - traditional EDFs and FT fold over wings. I'm gonna have to go back at some point and redo it. Getting the nose right isn't as difficult as you think it'll be.

1580261224974.png

Last edited:

Bavarian_RC

Elite member
Instead of just another FW190 try either a FW190-D9 or even a TA152.

Have fun!
Yeah, a D9 would be great, I haven‘t seen any scratch build of one yet. Especially the ones operated in the JG44 fighter squadron during the last months of the war had a great paint scheme and would perfectly accompany the Me262. Their primary role in the JG44 was to protect the Me262 during take off and landing where they were most vulnerable.