Member status in this forum.

mayan

Legendary member
Not saying it doesn't give me the jitters - and it's not fun at all to lose one. I do try to focus on the bright side of any catastrophe though - I needed more room in the hangar anyway, and what did I learn from the experience :unsure:

Then fly them my way I won’t say no to plane landing in the living room ;)

Seahunter

I still don't fully understand it, but the newbie title disappeared after I posted awhile and got some trophy points whatever that is? I still am struggling with pictures, when I click on insert image to a post, it adds a full size picture and then gives the option of full size or thumbnail. When I click on thumbnail, it posts both. How do I post only a thumbnail? Also, I wanted to share some of my photos of our clubs fly-ins and my hanger planes in a personal album under the Media heading, but each time I try to add a picture it tells me all pictures require at least two tags, what's a tag? Are there instructions to working in the Media section somewhere?

PoorManRC

Master member
It will say new member forever, you can change it to whatever you want in profile account details.

I went to Account Details, and found nothing about changing it....
Is that something that I have to be here longer, to be able to change that line under my Avitar?

Dante

I went to Account Details, and found nothing about changing it....
Is that something that I have to be here longer, to be able to change that line under my Avitar?
I recently started a thread about this because I was confused too. Most people said you just need to have more people like your posts. They did that for me and mine no longer has "new".

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
I still don't fully understand it, but the newbie title disappeared after I posted awhile and got some trophy points whatever that is? I still am struggling with pictures, when I click on insert image to a post, it adds a full size picture and then gives the option of full size or thumbnail. When I click on thumbnail, it posts both. How do I post only a thumbnail? Also, I wanted to share some of my photos of our clubs fly-ins and my hanger planes in a personal album under the Media heading, but each time I try to add a picture it tells me all pictures require at least two tags, what's a tag? Are there instructions to working in the Media section somewhere?

I think if you just click on the large picture a small menu shows up to allow you to delete it.

DamoRC