Mentor nomination thread.

Wildthing

Legendary member
I'm not really a foamboard guy and I can't even fly very well! - @Wildthing and @BATTLEAXE get my vote for taking the DTFB to new heights and both share their knowledge freely! :)
Thanks, all my knowledge and skills come from people like you on these forums. You should nominate yourself to , what you do is fantastic and your skills/craftsmanship are top notch.

shadeyB

Legendary member
I think all nominations so far are more than just deserved
however @bracesport has amazing talent when it comes to designing parts, planes/gliders and showing us foamies what Sloap soaring is all about 👍
always sharing his knowledge and experience whether he thinks he can fly or not lol

I'm not really a foamboard guy and I can't even fly very well! - @Wildthing and @BATTLEAXE get my vote for taking the DTFB to new heights and both share their knowledge freely! :)
+1 for @bracesport
I think he is doing awesome with his slope soaring , I would love to try it but alas we have no large hills like his unless I drive for a few hours :D
👍

shadeyB

Legendary member
And look what you do, always fantastic
thanks 👍😊
However I just build, finish, paint, fly, crash, repair, modify, repeat.
Trust me I don’t meet the requirements of a green button ☺️
all I hope to do is inspire others to develop their build and finishing techniques so that when they crash... and we do ..... it looks epic 😆
they might be foamies but they look fantastic. Much more of a pleasure than going out and buying one.
be proud of what you accomplish and share in the hope that others may flourish and drive for better

fly it like you stole it

Wildthing

Legendary member
thanks 👍😊
However I just build, finish, paint, fly, crash, repair, modify, repeat.
Trust me I don’t meet the requirements of a green button ☺️
all I hope to do is inspire others to develop their build and finishing techniques so that when they crash... and we do ..... it looks epic 😆
they might be foamies but they look fantastic. Much more of a pleasure than going out and buying one.
be proud of what you accomplish and share in the hope that others may flourish and drive for better

fly it like you stole it
Well said :)

Quinnyperks

Legendary member
Have you been helped while searching for advice on the forum? Did you find another member to be particularly welcoming? Well, here's your chance to say thanks to them, and to let us know who is making this the friendliest aviation forum on the internet.

Tell us who you'd like to see with a mentorship status, and we'll put them in the running!
I would nominate @Jackson T. He helped me so much with my gliders and projects in the beginning and has made some amazing projects.