Mentor nomination thread.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
+1 Psyborg.

Although I think he should get a purple tag instead of the green mentor tag just because he's PsyBorg! :)

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Hai-Lee

Although he's a little newer on the forums than many of the other mentors, he has been amazingly helpful to so many people since he found us. Can't tell you how many times I see him as one of the first couple responses with well thought out, helpful, and encouraging information delivered in a friendly fashion.

Blackbeltrrf

A few who has always helped me

Here are a few who has always helped me along the way with comments and suggestions in no particular order.

Nerdnic

Jayz84

Sponz

Team_Monkey

CraftyDan

EarthsciTeach

There are others and I appreciate every single one of you with all comments good or bad to help me out when needed! This is a great site that I am grateful to have been a part of for these several years.

CMS_1961

CMS_1961
CraftyDan has helped me with my quad when I started quads and I have seen him help many others!!

Thanks CraftyDan!!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Here are a few who has always helped me along the way with comments and suggestions in no particular order.

Nerdnic

Jayz84

Sponz

Team_Monkey

CraftyDan

EarthsciTeach

There are others and I appreciate every single one of you with all comments good or bad to help me out when needed! This is a great site that I am grateful to have been a part of for these several years.

Thanks for the list.

It's very rewarding to see that three of the five you listed are already people recognized for their efforts, and that clearly they're still at it.

Nerdnic-Mentor

Jayz 84-We'll have to check him out.

Sponz-Mentor

Team_Monkey-Agreed, he's a must add to the next round.

CraftyDan-Moderator

EarthsciTeach-Moderator

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow! Thanks guys for the vote of confidence. I just saw this and the other thread after not having internet foe a week or two.

That whole list of names in this thread I have seen are pretty much responsible for all the knowledge I have gotten from here since I first logged in so they deserve most of the credit. I am just able to spend more time on the computer to regurgitate it all.

Congrats to all who "Got a raise" :p

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I think its time to smack Electrisean and Hai-Lee both with the green labels. Both have been very active and steady aid to people. They deserve the recognition for their efforts.

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
+1 to Electricsean and Hai-Lee. Both are very active and are always contributing their knowledge to help people out.

liamnave

flyboy
I nominate psyborg and hai lee, both of them are incredibility smart, as well as patient when working out noobs problems!

Liam B

I hope to someday join the green squad, but I’m still learning and have a long way to go. It seems as if I spend more time asking questions than I do answering them, but I guess that’s part of learning. You all are an encredible wealth of information, and I best be listening haha.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I hope to someday join the green squad, but I’m still learning and have a long way to go. It seems as if I spend more time asking questions than I do answering them, but I guess that’s part of learning. You all are an encredible wealth of information, and I best be listening haha.

People who ask good questions are helpful too!

It builds a pool of threads that are filled with helpful advice that allows others to learn for years to come.

~Fred