Mentor nomination thread.

Ray K

Ray K
I'd like to nominate PsyBorg for a mentor tag or whatever y'all do. He has quietly helped me, an absolute newby, many times through posts and PMs. If nothing else, taking the time to show those kids drone and FPV capabilities needs to be recognized and applauded.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
NOOOO!!!!!!
Ben can't have a tag!!! He is already in the limelight all the time.

Just kiddin... Those are all three worth the once over for the tag

@Ray K Hey mate thanks for the vote of confidence!! They gave me a tag last year. The forums were not showing who holds what title until last evening when Balu fixed it.

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
I want to nominate F106DeltaDart, he has been a great help in my way to helis and very patient as well. I also want to nominate Jetcrafter_2000, he is a very nice and innovative guy and a source of inspiration.

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
NOOOO!!!!!!
Ben can't have a tag!!! He is already in the limelight all the time.

Just kiddin... Those are all three worth the once over for the tag

@Ray K Hey mate thanks for the vote of confidence!! They gave me a tag last year. The forums were not showing who holds what title until last evening when Balu fixed it.

LOL! I was just checking in and got totally confused..."somebody nominated me?" ... all I had seen was RayK mention you again. :p

BTW: Thanks, FoamTest! :)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I will second Deltadarts nomination. We need more heli guys to help people more with single rotor crafts not to mention he makes really detailed pretty ones.

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
Thanks Flub and Psy! I will definitely second the recommendation for Ben as well. He has done some awesome work in helping get more people into the world of EDFs, and has released some fantastic plans for the models!

LitterBug

Techno Nut
LitterBug is a tri-copter madmen. His posts and his assistance are priceless for the tri-copter nerds.

IMO our forum is a much better place because of him.

I would like to nominate LitterBug as a mentor.

I have NO idea what you speak of... LOL HE HE HOHO they're coming to take me away he he....

Thanks for the nod!

Cheers!
LitterBug
TwoBabiesAndMini.jpg

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
I would like to nominate Namactual for his constant support with newbie issues like this. He event went all the way to make a YT video to help. He is also helping me greatly with the Veterans Airshow for Flite Fest Ohio.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Seems like the mentor nominations have been put on hold during the site restructuring. Hopefully they come back around to this soon as there is a stack now of people well deserving of the green tags.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Seems like the mentor nominations have been put on hold during the site restructuring. Hopefully they come back around to this soon as there is a stack now of people well deserving of the green tags.

Well, funny you should mention that - I noticed, after people pointed out that I was so helpful to the community in today's FT video - I have Mentor status!!! Again, one of those things that came out of left field!

I'll be honest in that I'll probably still ask some questions of things that I don't know...because shoot, there's a LOT I don't know out there about the hobby - but I'm honored that someone wanted me as a mentor!

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
Well, funny you should mention that - I noticed, after people pointed out that I was so helpful to the community in today's FT video - I have Mentor status!!! Again, one of those things that came out of left field!

I'll be honest in that I'll probably still ask some questions of things that I don't know...because shoot, there's a LOT I don't know out there about the hobby - but I'm honored that someone wanted me as a mentor!
I just watched the video, I hope you like the plane! That looks like a good one lol.