Mentor nomination thread.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yeah it was! I will second Damorc for tag.

I will assume that lil green corner on Bens avatar means he finally got his. If not STOP SLACKIN and tag him too!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well then YOU stop slackin. You have a new plane to produce. I started cutting and taping plans for the edge this evening.

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
DamoRc should be a mentor
Yeah it was! I will second Damorc for tag.

I will assume that lil green corner on Bens avatar means he finally got his. If not STOP SLACKIN and tag him too!

Thanks guys!

Pft... :p

Thats old hat. Everyone expects a new Ben creation monthly now. ;)

Hi Obi !!!!

Quality not Quantity young man ;) although a quick look at Ben's profile indicates that he's as prolific as FT themselves!

A-4, SK-3, C-17, Baby Bugatti, Angry Bee, F-4, F5, XB-70, Gremsicle, and the F-16. Seems to me like the rest of us should get our fingers out:)

DamoRC

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hey its not like I aint tryin. Specially since Im a quad guy.

I have done the Caudron 460, ths SE5, the Bloody Baron, the ft3d, and I am in the process of making the patterns for the Edge 540.

Seems I have no issues building. It the set up that seems to be my weak point. I did learn a bit more specific at FFO how to get one properly balanced before the maiden so maybe this ones the charm.

I am also on a secret mission for my own design for the new competition but will hold back on that til I am sure I can commit resources to it.

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
HA! Monthly eh? Ok...at least I know the expectations so I can better disap....I mean, FULFIL them 🤣

Well...I AM working on something Italian ... with a PROPELLER! ::GASP::
I just haven’t had build space for it yet. 😉
A PROPELLER? DOES THIS MEAN I CAN FINALLY MAKE ONE OF YOUR MODELS!?!? Besides the Bugatti lol I’m still working on that one...

Liam B

HA! Monthly eh? Ok...at least I know the expectations so I can better disap....I mean, FULFIL them 🤣

Well...I AM working on something Italian ... with a PROPELLER! ::GASP::
I just haven’t had build space for it yet. 😉

Ben! The Caproni Stipa was reserved for me! :p

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Ben! The Caproni Stipa was reserved for me! :p

LOL funny you should mention that, my dad and I were just talking about that plane the other day. I'm not even sure how you'd make it, other than maybe do a motor mount where you suspend it with 1/8" landing gear rod from 3 points...

Liam B

LOL funny you should mention that, my dad and I were just talking about that plane the other day. I'm not even sure how you'd make it, other than maybe do a motor mount where you suspend it with 1/8" landing gear rod from 3 points...

IF it’s Ben, he’ll find a way! :)