Mentor nomination thread.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Hahaha- might be but I haven't found it yet.
Fred or somebody changed the color for me.
I like the blue names better ;)

mikey

Crash Test Foamy
Brian "The Messiah" Fred Carr welcomed me within about my first 2 minutes on the forum. I reckon he should get a free pack of Turnigy stickers!

teflyer

Full Circle
Mentor nomination: Earthsciteach, Pilot-294, pgerts, KKarioKA, Colorex, bicyclemonkey
sorry if some of them are already mentors...
Thanks everybody!

sorry for not doing this earlier. I did not notice this thread before!

Last edited:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Mentor nomination: Earthsciteach, Pilot-294, pgerts, KKarioKA, Colorex, bicyclemonkey
sorry if some of them are already mentors...
Thanks everybody!

sorry for not doing this earlier. I did not notice this thread before!

You can see who is a mentor as their name is in blue.

earthsciteach, bicyclemonkey and me are already mentors. Still, thanks for the vote!

teflyer

Full Circle
Thanks for letting me know! With all the help you guys give, I was sort of expecting that a lot if not all of the names I listed were already mentors. I always wondered about the different colors for usernames, but was too distracted to find out why:p. and you're welcome!:D

Liemavick

Mentor
Bolvon72 (Rob) Has been super helpful since my arrival. He answered all my newbie questions with grace and patience. Got me pointed in the right direction for my first trainer build which got me and my son flying for the first time. Thank you does not say enough for what he's done. Mentor status? Definitely!

Brian

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Thank you Liemavick. We're fortunate to have such a great group on this forum. Not only is there almost none of the bickering, or mean spiritedness I've seen on almost every other forum, as you've pointed out, there's folks here that go out of their way to be helpful.

Bolvon72

Mentor
Bolvon72 (Rob) Has been super helpful since my arrival. He answered all my newbie questions with grace and patience. Got me pointed in the right direction for my first trainer build which got me and my son flying for the first time. Thank you does not say enough for what he's done. Mentor status? Definitely!

Brian

Aww shucks Brian, thanks. :eek: If you saw my hanger you'd know I am more of a dentor.

Ron95

Alex, didn't get you last name, but your help in Wadsworth Ohio on Saturday was invaluable.
Thanks for being kind to a total stranger looking for assistance in this new (to me) hobby.

PilotSam

Judge me by my age?
PsyBorg

He was the first to comment on my first ever post. He has been very helpful and he is always answering questions and also sharing his own creations and experiences.