Mentor nomination thread.

Jackson T

Elite member
I would nominate @Jackson T. He helped me so much with my gliders and projects in the beginning and has made some amazing projects.
Thanks @Quinnyperks, always happy to help. But I think someone like @bracesport or @Wildthing are more mentour-y. They are my votes. They are always trying new things and offering advice, and have inspired me personally with their projects. They do the sort of projects I dream about! (DLG's, fibreglass, etc) I always get hung up on one part of a possible design that can't figure out, so I never end up trying. I need to change that one day.

OliverW

Legendary member
I would vote @SquirrelTail @Ketchup and @The Hangar
They have helped me with all my questions and always inspire me. Back when I had my other account @RC Soarer (changed because I hated the name after a while) especially SquirrelTail helped me when I was trying to pick motors and esc's and batteries.
Thank you very much! I joined this forum just so I could help others and gain new tips and tricks so this has made my day lol

flyingkelpie

Elite member
Thank you very much! I joined this forum just so I could help others and gain new tips and tricks so this has made my day lol
Sure! Back when I was @RC Soarer you helped me soooo much. I came close to giving up cos I was bad at scratch building and ruined my first plane by making it simply a hunk of glue. Way to heavy and I also made it have disgusting airfoil. I finally flew with the other plane. Remember the BluCub2?

OliverW

Legendary member
Sure! Back when I was @RC Soarer you helped me soooo much. I came close to giving up cos I was bad at scratch building and ruined my first plane by making it simply a hunk of glue. Way to heavy and I also made it have disgusting airfoil. I finally flew with the other plane. Remember the BluCub2?
Yes sir! It brought a smile to my face to see the video of you cruising around with it

mackaiver

Elite member
Have you been helped while searching for advice on the forum? Did you find another member to be particularly welcoming? Well, here's your chance to say thanks to them, and to let us know who is making this the friendliest aviation forum on the internet.

Tell us who you'd like to see with a mentorship status, and we'll put them in the running!
id like to nominate @GrizWiz to become a mentor