Mentor nomination thread.

tesseract

Master member
LOL 🤣😅😅🤣
Look at my tabs!
Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 3.11.00 PM.png

tesseract

Master member
What I was trying to say is don't ask for becoming a mentor! If enough people think you should be a mentor they will call you out!
I wasn't asking. I am fine even if I am not a mentor. I am just wondering that I am so unlucky that no one I helped has ever seen this thread.

OliverW

Legendary member
I feel like asking for people to make you be a mentor won't work tbh. Not sure if this is accurate, but it seems like mentors are supposed to be people that have been in the hobby for awhile and have lots of experience so they can help with most issues. Not sure how accurate that is, but it's just what I have noticed

tesseract

Master member
I feel like asking for people to make you be a mentor won't work tbh. Not sure if this is accurate, but it seems like mentors are supposed to be people that have been in the hobby for awhile and have lots of experience so they can help with most issues. Not sure how accurate that is, but it's just what I have noticed
Yeah- as i said earlier i am not asking for mentorship. And as for having experience- that is not what i help people with. I help people that have never built a plane or flew one before. Like people who don't know how to wire electronics, what planes to get, what foam to get if not FT foam, etc. I also recommend them any rtf planes/copters that I flew.
Also- do you know anyone who needs help with copters? been flying them since I was 5

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor

To some extent, it's right; to some, it's not. I looked back the other day at my memberships with my club, and found I've been a member for 5 years now. That's as long as I've been in the RC plane hobby, but I've been dealing with RC vehicles since the late 80's with a Tamiya Frog, Mugen Manx, and Tamiya Falcon. :)

I think it's just how much people find your information helpful, and if they deem it good information. If it's meant to happen, it'll happen. :)