Mentor nomination thread.

tesseract

Master member
Is that a "self pat on the back"?
I like to do a self high five. over my head. And part of it is you have to say "self high five!" right before you do it.
I tried to do a stadium wave in my office but it was just me so it didn't wave much.

I need a friend... :cry:
I can be your friend ;)

tesseract

Master member
How do you get so many words in your signature? It always says you signature is blahblahblah words to long
this is what it is
What do Thin G's have to do with me? nothing. Blame the formatting of the Forums. But the nickname stuck lol
Make me more noticed HERE!
Hangar: VolantexRC Cub, SnowSkimmer 1.1
Planes in the making: Balsa Glider thing 1.0, Slow Bird 1.0
Planes in Heaven: Mustang, High-Wing, Delta, Unidentified Cub

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Helping people is what we do if we choose. Thats automatic to a lot of people. They just do it. The Tag only points people in your general direction it doesn't isolate you as the only one who can help. I started without one, helped people, I got one still helped people, I lost the tag and guess what.. I STILL help people..

So you judge if the tag is really worth worrying over. Its nice to be recognized by the community. But to help people doesn't require one and that is the ENTIRE reason to mentor people.
The one thing I noticed in my time as a mentor is that some new members like to try to discredit, argue with, or just plain insult you for reasons of either self gratification or as a quick way to establish their superior knowledge or opinions. Funny about how such persons do not hang around long and actually contribute little.

Have fun!