Mentor nomination thread.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Have you been helped while searching for advice on the forum? Did you find another member to be particularly welcoming? Well, here's your chance to say thanks to them, and to let us know who is making this the friendliest aviation forum on the internet.

Tell us who you'd like to see with a mentorship status, and we'll put them in the running!

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
Flyingmonkey(you)
Colorex

Haven't been on long, so thats it....i still remember the first contact i had with you--when you deleted my reply to the FT fan club thread on RCG....LOL!

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Colorex- maybe not but you have used the vast powers of the Google machine and the interwebs to help provide good information to others. We have had some good discussions and good discussion is important to keep peoples minds exercised.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Colorex- maybe not but you have used the vast powers of the Google machine and the interwebs to help provide good information to others. We have had some good discussions and good discussion is important to keep peoples minds exercised.

You have indeed revealed my secrets! The good thing is that I learn in the process! So I now know everything that has been asked that I have answered!

BTW: JetPackNinja has also taught me lots of stuff (he knows a lot about wings)

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
You have indeed revealed my secrets! The good thing is that I learn in the process! So I now know everything that has been asked that I have answered!
Yes, precisely--You may not have a plane, but you gather knowledge and you are very helpful.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
earthsciteach definitely belongs here!
He is the embodiment of what a mentor is supposed to be.
He is literally a mentor to his students that are part of the club at his school.
Rock on teach!