Mentor standards of decency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyathyrio

Is name calling and personal attacks the norm for mentors? Is this the family friendly community FliteTest wishes to foster? A mentor belittles a member for asking a question and compares him to something sub-human, then attacks me when I point out he attacked a questioner without answering the question.

flitetest.jpg

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Don't get your (insert appropriate PC name for gender neutral undergarment here) in a bunch...

A little PG verbal jousting is no reason to bring on DRAMA...

and if you have drama, have the decency to talk to the person you have a problem with FIRST... privately like a mature responsible adult

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I for one love our new outrage culture and it's fastest growing sport - the victim-hood Olympics - where words are violence and common sense, logic and facts are hate speech. Is it 1984? Or 1917?

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Unlike 1984 where the fear is that someone is listening, the fear now is that someone might not be...

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Hi guys.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I agree that Psyborg's comments were not in line with what our Flite Test mentors normally hold themselves to. I will discuss this with him.

I will also point out that this is poor form for Fyathyrio to make disparaging comments to a member on here, then turn around and cry fowl when the person replies in kind.

If you felt his actions were in need of correcting, that's when you should have reached out to a moderator or admin. This is more like when one child pokes their sibling, and then cries to mom when the sibling hits them back.

Please remember that as community members on this forum we're all representing the Flite Test ideals of community and friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.