Merifield Flight Day June 9th 9am-5pm

Tbaldwin

Hey guys we here in Clarksville VA are having a single day event. We would love to have all who are interested to come and fly with us. I have attached the flyer which has the address and map of the event on it. I will be there running the event. I was able to purchase some Flite Test gliders for the kiddos and several local RC groups will be there. I hope anyone who wants to come and fly will come. if you have any questions you can message me on here or via text(call) 919-610-1990
Flight Day.JPG

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That looks like a very nice area for an RC club. Its also very cool with you guys promoting the hobby and specially trying to get younger pilots into the hobby. I wish you guys great success. I f I was not 800- 1000 miles away I might try to talk a friend into chauffeuring me to get there haha.

Tbaldwin

That looks like a very nice area for an RC club. Its also very cool with you guys promoting the hobby and specially trying to get younger pilots into the hobby. I wish you guys great success. I f I was not 800- 1000 miles away I might try to talk a friend into chauffeuring me to get there haha.

thank you we hope to have fun, we hope to get bigger as the years go by. this will be happening 2 times a year.