Merry Christmas

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Boxing Day is a holiday celebrated after Christmas Day, occurring on the second or third day of Christmastide. Though it originated as a holiday to give gifts to the poor, today Boxing Day is primarily known as a shopping holiday:geek::geek::geek:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I'll post this here as well as the wrong thread I originally dropped it in as @Matthewdupreez pointed out in the other thread.

Hope everyone is still safe and healthy and most of all still with us after this part of the holiday season.

Boxing day huh? is that the day everyone re-boxes their gifts to return so they can replenish their stock of foamboard and hot glue for the coming season? Or is it like the USA where everyone pummels each other during the process of replenishing foam board and hot glue?

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I'll post this here as well as the wrong thread I originally dropped it in as @Matthewdupreez pointed out in the other thread.

Hope everyone is still safe and healthy and most of all still with us after this part of the holiday season.

Boxing day huh? is that the day everyone re-boxes their gifts to return so they can replenish their stock of foamboard and hot glue for the coming season? Or is it like the USA where everyone pummels each other during the process of replenishing foam board and hot glue?
Nah..... Apparently our family has had/ has covid.... So we're staying away from other people....
Luckily I have plenty of foam and hot glue... Or I might go mad 😉😉🤣

basslord1124

Master member
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday. Our little daughter is playing hard and the rest of us are resting! She got all kinds of goodies.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nah..... Apparently our family has had/ has covid.... So we're staying away from other people....
Luckily I have plenty of foam and hot glue... Or I might go mad 😉😉🤣

haha.. you take this literally. These are puns on what happens in America.. the re-boxing is a play on the kind of people that receive a gift that is not up to their standard so they exchange it for something else thus disrespecting the giver.

The Pummeling each other is a refence to the violence some people perpetrate at the "Black Friday" sales where limited items are available and they will resort to beating some one most vigorously to get the one remaining item for cheap.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
haha.. you take this literally. These are puns on what happens in America.. the re-boxing is a play on the kind of people that receive a gift that is not up to their standard so they exchange it for something else thus disrespecting the giver.

The Pummeling each other is a refence to the violence some people perpetrate at the "Black Friday" sales where limited items are available and they will resort to beating some one most vigorously to get the one remaining item for cheap.
lol..... yea... i may have decided to take you literally! :ROFLMAO: