Met up with a friend of 42 years!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Awesome mate. Always great to hook up with long term friends. Even if they are not in our hobby hehe. Does he fly I saw he had goggles on or was he just using your sons goggles. BTW how is he progressing? Havent seen anything recently with the two of you ripping together.

ebeez

Awesome mate. Always great to hook up with long term friends. Even if they are not in our hobby hehe. Does he fly I saw he had goggles on or was he just using your sons goggles. BTW how is he progressing? Havent seen anything recently with the two of you ripping together.
Hey PsyBorg! Ya we hd a blast. No he was just spectating.. wearing my extra set I have. My little buddy dumped me for Fortnite this summer.. maybe next summer??!! Thanks for watching mate!

ebeez

You better boot him off the computer and get more father son time in before he discovers girls.. youll never see him after that.
LMAO.. no kidding!! Already have a 19 year old son and 22 year old daughter that both have "other" interests now!

poor boy 101

You better boot him off the computer and get more father son time in before he discovers girls.. youll never see him after that.
Who has time for girls? I’m a teen and I have only had one relationship. Just broke up and right now all I want is to spend time with a sexy sea duck or calming Corsair. It’s so much easier being a plane addict than trying to fit into high school stereotypes!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Who has time for girls? I’m a teen and I have only had one relationship. Just broke up and right now all I want is to spend time with a sexy sea duck or calming Corsair. It’s so much easier being a plane addict than trying to fit into high school stereotypes!

Oh give it time mate... at some point someone will catch your eye and that will change. I cant tell you how many friends I lost to relationships they got into. One of my best friends of close to 40 years now is like that. If he is single we do everything together hangin out from workin on cars, to rc hobbies to music... as soon as he finds a new GF wont see or hear from him for years.

Its not a bad thing. Getting as much varied life experiences good or bad makes you a much better person in the long run. Sitting at home all the time or doing just one thing contributes to missing out on a lot of great things to see or do.