Micro - 1S Build Help

NoleBlooded235

A picture is worth.....almost all of the above

Yeah, I mean I definitely understand that for when I was describing my inherent issues with the plane and the subsequent achievement of flight and all that...and definitely I am THE WORST at this type of stuff because of my penchant for clearly being longwinded via this type of communication..but I was just trying to say what I’d do if I was to do it over again..and I apologize if it is redundant and unhelpful..but for the last post I sent regarding what receivers I’d use and stuff: I guess just a link would have done the best...not real sure if a picture itself would communicate what receiver board I’d use if doing it again...with that said, this is like my 5th post ever, so I will try to condense and summarize more efficiently in the future, and if you actually do have an interest in the build I completed or the Rx”s that I found then I’d be happy to simply just post that if it is more helpful..

I have no friends that fly, and no references besides the forum and the web..and general stubbornness led me to undertake the Cessna after a multitude of failures and downright discouraging outcomes...so from the outset I tried to explain a problem I didn’t really understand(obviously leading to ramblings)..then once I solved it I think my inherent jubilation and since of astonishment of the result kind of made me OVERLY EXCITED TO SHARE....so my B...

Hondo76251

Legendary member
We all get excited about planes, most of us are prone to some rambling once in a while. That's not a problem, but with a good ramble most of is like so see and share pics along the way too ;)