Micro Receiver for Flysky/Turnigy

SSgt Duramax

I think I may be in a pickle. I ordered all of the stuff to build my micro, including 1.7g servos, and plugs on the servo are of a smaller size than standard. I am assuming I need a micro receiver. My ESC has a standard plug. I googled it of course, and ended up more confused than when I started. Could you all please kindly point me in the right direction?

Bifi.baarlo

I think I may be in a pickle. I ordered all of the stuff to build my micro, including 1.7g servos, and plugs on the servo are of a smaller size than standard. I am assuming I need a micro receiver. My ESC has a standard plug. I googled it of course, and ended up more confused than when I started. Could you all please kindly point me in the right direction?
Wich protocol? Flysky or AFHDS2A? You find both protocol receivers on Banggood, just type the protocol in the search bar.

SSgt Duramax

I found it would be cheaper just to get the adaptors. I would assume it has flysky protocol. I haven't done anything as far as firmware to my TX.

I just didn't think that the connectors would be different. Learn something new every day I suppose.

Bifi.baarlo

I found it would be cheaper just to get the adaptors. I would assume it has flysky protocol. I haven't done anything as far as firmware to my TX.

I just didn't think that the connectors would be different. Learn something new every day I suppose.
You must know for sure wich protocol your transmitter uses, otherwise the receiver doesn't work, is it an old transmitter? Most newer are AFHDS2A and some of the latest are AFHDS3A.

Jade_Monkey07

I use the fs2a on most of my planes. They're pretty good, the soldering isnt too bad either. I originally bought 4 and have fried 2 of them in a year. One was running on 2s and the servo fried and shorted the board. The servos werent rated for 2s. Second one just died 2 weeks ago and I cant figure out what happened. It powers up but doesnt connect to the reciever anymore just sits there flashing.
I just ordered 4 more to have a bunch of spares. Cant go wrong with the cost if you're only needing 4 channels