Help! mig 29/ sukhoi c-27 micro -ish

Rc guy

I am currently working on designing a mig 29/ sukhoi c-27 and need some info on a small prob about 4cm from one side to the other and small but powerful motors linked on a uk site e.g eBay but not bang good as i orders some electronics on there before and it did not come thanks.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I am currently working on designing a mig 29/ sukhoi c-27 and need some info on a small prob about 4cm from one side to the other and small but powerful motors linked on a uk site e.g eBay but not bang good as i orders some electronics on there before and it did not come thanks.
Got a link to the product in question?

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
Any prop can be converted to a pusher so any 4 cm prop will work unless you are planning to use two motors and want contra rotating props.

Some information on the dimensions and estimated weight of your plane would help determine what motor to get.

DamoRC

Rc guy

Any prop can be converted to a pusher so any 4 cm prop will work unless you are planning to use two motors and want contra rotating props.

Some information on the dimensions and estimated weight of your plane would help determine what motor to get.

DamoRC
hopefully im going to mount the motors in the jet engines as like a make shift EDF

Rc guy

9D4C00B0-0083-4985-9245-B41F92E1833E.jpeg

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
Okay. So you will want contra rotating 4cm props - these are commonly available for quads which run 1306 size motors (3000kv ish).

The pic is great but we still aren't sure what your dimensions and target weight is.

DamoRC