Mighty mini arrow

tesseract

Master member
Hi everyone I’m Bradley mixon first time posting on a thread ever. I’ve been watching flight test for about 6 months now and it has inspired me to get into the hobby of flying RC planes my first purchase was a electric brushless carbon cub s rtf from horizon hobby and even tho it was my first time flying EVER all the tips and tricks offered from flight test have helped me to learn to fly in a matter of a couple of months. I live in south Mississippi so the weather is a lot nicer here even during the winter since then I have decided to try building so I ordered a flight test speed build kit for the mighty mini arrow I got to building right away and it took me a couple of days to get it all done. I took my time because I wanted it to look good for my first one. And now I have the almost finished product I’ll attach pictures below. But most importantly I wanted to thank flight test for making it possible for me to get into this hobby and find something I enjoy doing thank you to all of you there I love your content View attachment 151409 View attachment 151408
How did you get the fold-over wing to stay folded??

boogieloo

Nice kit. And does this kit come all in one? Or do you have to order the parts separately? Like the transmitter, the battery. Then of course paint. And glue. And craftsmen knife. And other tools you may need.

Droneflyer200

Hi everyone I’m Bradley mixon first time posting on a thread ever. I’ve been watching flight test for about 6 months now and it has inspired me to get into the hobby of flying RC planes my first purchase was a electric brushless carbon cub s rtf from horizon hobby and even tho it was my first time flying EVER all the tips and tricks offered from flight test have helped me to learn to fly in a matter of a couple of months. I live in south Mississippi so the weather is a lot nicer here even during the winter since then I have decided to try building so I ordered a flight test speed build kit for the mighty mini arrow I got to building right away and it took me a couple of days to get it all done. I took my time because I wanted it to look good for my first one. And now I have the almost finished product I’ll attach pictures below. But most importantly I wanted to thank flight test for making it possible for me to get into this hobby and find something I enjoy doing thank you to all of you there I love your content View attachment 151409 View attachment 151408
I built

Siang

Hi everyone I’m Bradley mixon first time posting on a thread ever. I’ve been watching flight test for about 6 months now and it has inspired me to get into the hobby of flying RC planes my first purchase was a electric brushless carbon cub s rtf from horizon hobby and even tho it was my first time flying EVER all the tips and tricks offered from flight test have helped me to learn to fly in a matter of a couple of months. I live in south Mississippi so the weather is a lot nicer here even during the winter since then I have decided to try building so I ordered a flight test speed build kit for the mighty mini arrow I got to building right away and it took me a couple of days to get it all done. I took my time because I wanted it to look good for my first one. And now I have the almost finished product I’ll attach pictures below. But most importantly I wanted to thank flight test for making it possible for me to get into this hobby and find something I enjoy doing thank you to all of you there I love your content View attachment 151409 View attachment 151408 I know this is an old thread but I hope someone can help me out with the cg of mighty arrow.

Siang

I know this is an old thread. I posted this in hoping that someone is able to help me with the CG of mighty arrow. In the plan it state 1.75” which is confusing and it’s achievable if that measured from the front. On the thread, I read somewhere that state it’s 5.5”…

I wanted to know the cg so I can make corrections if needed before glueing that ply in the center as a support to hold both wings and to add strength to the motor mount and landing wear n tear. Then I’ll opened up the top for electronics placement… all these once I know the correct cg

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
... help me with the CG of mighty arrow. In the plan it state 1.75” which is confusing and it’s achievable if that measured from the front....
Rather than use an old thread, it's better to start a new thread.

From the plans, it looks like the 1.75 inch CG is from the rear.
Here is the CG mark from the plans.
Screenshot.png