Mighty Mini F-82

Mighty Mini F-82 2.0

Please log in to download

Matagami Designs

Master member
Motor mount printed. A few lessons learned tweaked the model and now going to print 2 more. Dose anyone have any idea where I might find a 1.5" Clockwise spinner (viewed from front) seems they only make spinners in CCW rotation. I dont really want to design and print one...
20201122_111131.jpg

Lord of the planes

I printed out the plans, and just now reliazed (I hadn’t started building yet) but everything was SUPER small, is that how it’s supposed to be?, ex. Power pod is in inch long?

Matagami Designs

Master member
Just about ready to start cutting foam on version 2. Basically a complete refresh on the design except the tail/battery hatch. All the new printed parts are finished. I am a bit unsure how well the wing will turn out but I'm gonna give it a try. Oh I guess I need to design a 3d printed spinner as well due to the counter rotating props...o_O:rolleyes: I'll do that later though..

1606269148853.png

1606269589431.png

chris398mx

Master member
One of the best investments I have made in the hobby was building an ERC timesav. I am constantly amazed by how such a simple design can work so well. View attachment 184284
Awesome, I have had the kit for months and haven't put it together. I am not the best at the electronics/ boards firmware type of stuff. Was it pretty easy to get running? I slowed down on the building of foam planes due to being tired of all the time it takes to free hand cut the parts.

Matagami Designs

Master member
Awesome, I have had the kit for months and haven't put it together. I am not the best at the electronics/ boards firmware type of stuff. Was it pretty easy to get running? I slowed down on the building of foam planes due to being tired of all the time it takes to free hand cut the parts.

Well I sourced all the stuff separately so I have a slightly different experience. I actually burnt up my 1st Arduino board (clone) and had a few weird experiences getting everything working but now that it runs I find it to be quite reliable. Coming from a design engineering background it was kind of fun learning some new stuff. I don't always get to see the manufacturing side of things and engineering that goes into it.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Same haha. I had a friend build it for me and he said the Arduino let out smoke when he plugged it in. I have no idea what to do now... :LOL:

Matagami Designs

Master member
Same haha. I had a friend build it for me and he said the Arduino let out smoke when he plugged it in. I have no idea what to do now... :LOL:
Double check your wiring and get a new uno board. They aren't too expensive. Try and find the component on the board that actually got burnt up. If you join the Facebook group that's the next step they can help you troubleshoot too.