Mighty Mini guinea

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
the mini-g is a great plane. i have one set up with diff thrust and fpv. it is a lot of fun to fly. biggest issue with the build is the front wheel. it is less than a prefect design. take your time and you should be fine.

good luck,

me :cool:

CorsaiRC

I wasn't able to work on the Guinea for a while because of non-rc related things, but I am back on it now and I have completed the airframe and I am getting the aura board kinks worked out.

CorsaiRC

the mini-g is a great plane. i have one set up with diff thrust and fpv. it is a lot of fun to fly. biggest issue with the build is the front wheel. it is less than a prefect design. take your time and you should be fine.

good luck,

I can see what you mean about the nose wheel, mine has given me some trouble!

Bifi.baarlo

4 wheels with differential trust works perfect, even on gras.
IMG_20200622_124734_4.jpg

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Yeah, I wouldn’t recommend it as your very first plane - I was assuming you know how to fly and were looking for a first twin. If you want to make a twin as your first plane, I designed an F7F Tigercat that would make a phenomenal trainer! I haven’t released plans yet but if you want them, send me a PM.

dschaening

It was my 4th build, only been flying for a about 8 weeks (Maybe 2 hours hours total flight time). Took almost nothing to trim up and it flies great on some A Pack Equivalent setups. I really love this plane. No gear on mine and I added the cargo setup after the maiden and trim out so I had less to worry about. Great scale looking plane that can loop and barrel roll at full throttle.
IMG_2169.jpeg

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
very nice.

eliminating the gear and belly landing simplifies many things.

it lightens the plane, you don't need to worry about difficult front wheel, and you don't need differential thrust so you can actually taxi the thing.

kinda makes me want to go rip the gear off mine. :LOL:

laters,