• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
MIghty Mini Nemesis

MIghty Mini Nemesis 1.1

The Hangar

Mentor
I don't think I ever made one. Yours is in something like beginner mode I want to say. There's a way to change it but I don't remember, It has been awhile since I have used cura
I went through all the settings and I don’t see where to change it. I’ll google it and see if I can figure it out.

The Hangar

Mentor
Well I stayed up late and built mini nemesis! Don’t look too closely since it’s really not that clean of a build, but I must say despite my issues, it turned out absolutely gorgeous! I love the design and everything from the 3D printed parts to the wing slots were really good fits and a really good design. @Matagami Designs you hit the ball out of the park with this one, I can’t wait to maiden it tomorrow!
22917019-716B-4FC4-9F5F-EE6A5A17CB48.jpeg

Well I stayed up late and built mini nemesis! Don’t look too closely since it’s really not that clean of a build, but I must say despite my issues, it turned out absolutely gorgeous! I love the design and everything from the 3D printed parts to the wing slots were really good fits and a really good design. @Matagami Designs you hit the ball out of the park with this one, I can’t wait to maiden it tomorrow!
View attachment 193812
Awesome! Good luck on the maiden! I cant tell but looks like the left wing tip isnt mirrored? They should both roll up at the wingtip. Might just be the picture though?

The Hangar

Mentor
Awesome! Good luck on the maiden! I cant tell but looks like the left wing tip isnt mirrored? They should both roll up at the wingtip. Might just be the picture though?
Yeah, I copied the part in cura and didn’t think to mirror it. I left it since this was a quick build so I could finish it for build-ruary, but I definitely plan on building another one of these when this one crashes. I maidened it today and it flies absolutely amazing! I’ll be uploading the video later today.

Yeah, I copied the part in cura and didn’t think to mirror it. I left it since this was a quick build so I could finish it for build-ruary, but I definitely plan on building another one of these when this one crashes. I maidened it today and it flies absolutely amazing! I’ll be uploading the video later today.
I'm glad it flew well for you. For me the battery position/cg was too finicky and I had difficulty following it because of its size. If I rebuild one I may have to scale it up to help with those problems. Looking forward to your video.