Mighty Mini Scout

IcedStorm777

I would love to trade for a might mini scout or a mighty mini scout speed build kit. I am open to other SBK's but would rather trade for a scout. Let me know if you are interested and i could trade you broken UMX planes, UMX electronics or other electronics. I also have a Long EZ SBK that i would be willing to trade.

IcedStorm777

I have a lot of stuff i would be willing to trade (airplanes, electronics, air frames, broken UMX planes etc.) Let me know what you are willing to trade. I am open to most stuff and worst i can say is no. I am board out of my mind while staying at home and thus am willing to trade for planes, fpv stuff, rc stuff and more. Just let me know what you have. Thanks

CustomRCMods

Elite member
Yup, i still have my whipit, some UMX parts, some normal sized parts, and a UMX mig. I would be willing to trade for other RC airplane stuff as i found the simple scout i was looking for (thanks @TheHangar)!

What UMX parts do you have, and could you include pics?

In terms of things for trade, what exactly are you looking for? i don’t have any SBKs, but i have a decent collection of electronics and building materials. just lmk and I will see what I have

IcedStorm777

What UMX parts do you have, and could you include pics?

In terms of things for trade, what exactly are you looking for? i don’t have any SBKs, but i have a decent collection of electronics and building materials. just lmk and I will see what I have

What do you want pictures of? In terms of UMX parts i have 4 UMX servos. I also have parts from a gremlin and two small blade helis with parts that i would be willing to trade. I would be most interested in UMX planes and FT builds but am open to other suggestions.

CustomRCMods

Elite member
Let’s see, I guess from that I am interested in the UMX servos, and also potentially the previously mentioned planes. but i’m not overly sure what i have to trade. In terms of ft builds, there aren’t many that are economical to ship, the only real one im looking to get rid of is my FT viggen, but it’s old and has some serious unwanted dihedral in the wings if you know what i’m saying 😉. Other than that I do have quite a few parts, loads of 9g servos, a few a2212 motor systems, and props in every size. other than that i mean i dont have much else before we get into pushrods, rubber bands, and velcro 😂. I could cut out any ft designs you would like, obviously they would be scratch build quality, but I can try my best. let me know if anything seems interesting.

IcedStorm777

Let’s see, I guess from that I am interested in the UMX servos, and also potentially the previously mentioned planes. but i’m not overly sure what i have to trade. In terms of ft builds, there aren’t many that are economical to ship, the only real one im looking to get rid of is my FT viggen, but it’s old and has some serious unwanted dihedral in the wings if you know what i’m saying 😉. Other than that I do have quite a few parts, loads of 9g servos, a few a2212 motor systems, and props in every size. other than that i mean i dont have much else before we get into pushrods, rubber bands, and velcro 😂. I could cut out any ft designs you would like, obviously they would be scratch build quality, but I can try my best. let me know if anything seems interesting.

I might be interested in some electronics. Do you have any FPV cameras or gear?

IcedStorm777

Ok those cameras aren't really what i am looking for but thats ok! For the UMX servos i am open to trading for other electronics. What ESC's, Motors, servos, and recievers do you have? As far as trading for the UMX planes that i have really the only thing i am open to trading that for is other UMX planes or strix planes specifically the nano goblin which I really like but can't get my hands on due to money. Let me know what you have and I'm sure we can work something out!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Ok those cameras aren't really what i am looking for but thats ok! For the UMX servos i am open to trading for other electronics. What ESC's, Motors, servos, and recievers do you have? As far as trading for the UMX planes that i have really the only thing i am open to trading that for is other UMX planes or strix planes specifically the nano goblin which I really like but can't get my hands on due to money. Let me know what you have and I'm sure we can work something out!
@BS projects inc. has a nano goblin he's going to be giving away I think...

IcedStorm777

Yeah I got the nano Goblin, Im gonna keep it in my fleet as of currently, but I have so many plank planes so I dont know how long I will keep it around before it finds another home. we will see.

I completely understand. If you ever decide to trade or sell it please let me know as i would love to trade for it. I assume you are still interested in the UMX servos?

CustomRCMods

Elite member
I completely understand. If you ever decide to trade or sell it please let me know as i would love to trade for it. I assume you are still interested in the UMX servos?
Yes I am, I just don’t know what you are interested in of mine. I guess at this point it’s just electronics, and I mainly just have 9g servos and 1 a2212 1000kv power system w 30a esc to spare. so that’s an option if you are interested in those, or I could simply buy the umx servos if that would be better. lmk

IcedStorm777

Yes I am, I just don’t know what you are interested in of mine. I guess at this point it’s just electronics, and I mainly just have 9g servos and 1 a2212 1000kv power system w 30a esc to spare. so that’s an option if you are interested in those, or I could simply buy the umx servos if that would be better. lmk

How much would you be willing to pay for the servos. I am most likely more interested in a trade but i am just curious.