Mighty Mini Sea Otter

Paracodespoder

Elite member
:unsure: Is it?... I tried it awhile when wally world had it for .88 I thought it wasn't as stiff as adams... but I might try it again if you are sure...
It isn’t as stiff, not as easy to work with and slightly thicker and heavier, but it’s waterproof. Parts all cut out and ready to go, all that’s left is a different motor nacelle, (I will be designing it to be used with the baby Bugatti power pod), and wing spars. Parts pile:
image.jpg

Paracodespoder

Elite member
How could I have never seen that thread before! Unfortunately I only have one f-pack not two, but I do have an h-pack;). Anyways, done building for tonight, got the fuse and wings done, now just needs tail surfaces and motor nacelle.

Paracodespoder

Elite member
This isn’t top priority to fly right now, as I have a mini mustang mostly ready to go. I will come back to this as soon as possible though, or as soon as the snow falls.

Paracodespoder

Elite member
Probably not from me as I don’t have access to a way to modify the plans:(, but as I said earlier, we might be able to get someone else to;).

Paracodespoder

Elite member
60% , just adjust the cutouts for the a and b folds, it’s a little tricky but after doing it once or twice you learn it.

Edit: also that is the size comparison of the mini to normal size ft planes.

Last edited: