Mikey's FPV v3

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
What's the hand writing say on the yellow tape there on the leading edge?

I see now...I just had to wait until 10:29 in the video...lol

Last edited:

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Seems to be great flying airplane!

I gotta save for the GoPro2 and some FPV gear before I get started witht this though :D

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
Wheres the build log !!! i want it to build it right now !!!!! nice plane !! ill teach my family to fly on it !

Last edited:
So what happened to Hobby King sponsored threads? Well now that I am watching it I see it is all HK products.

Last edited:

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Another fantastic episode guys. You what I HATE about your videos??? When they are over :( always leave us wanting more. BTW: Love the idea of a build video

Harley

Great episode. Been a subscriber to Mikey for a long time now lol. What were you using to film the FPV v3 from the air? It was getting good footage as well. Also, does anyone know what would be a good platform (plane) for me to get some fast FPV footage but still have it fairly smooth and without vibrations, say like 100km/h to 150km/h?

John Campbell

Great episode. Been a subscriber to Mikey for a long time now lol. What were you using to film the FPV v3 from the air? It was getting good footage as well. Also, does anyone know what would be a good platform (plane) for me to get some fast FPV footage but still have it fairly smooth and without vibrations, say like 100km/h to 150km/h?

It was a GOPRO either a Hero or Hero 2. I personally have the Hero 2. Check out the link, great camera. I have one of these and they are great. By default, you cannot use it to stream video while recording. You have to hack the firmware, and I am not sure of the exact details. This camera was not designed for FPV from the factory, but it sure does a great job.