Mikey's RC Video!!!

Well, ever since I watched the First Flite test video, I thought Josh and Joshua should get together with Will at Mikey's rc. He is a guy who does free plans for low cost, easy to fly scratch builds. Although he mostly buys from Hobbypartz, I'm sure you could use Hobbyking. Heck, his planes are so easy to fly that you could let Joshua fly one, well maybe.:rolleyes:

Anyways, there are a lot of people who are on this forum who are also on there (I dragged the administrator along ;) ) and I'm sure Will would love to get together. He also lives in California so maybe you guys could do an episode with Mikey! (Puppet mascot for the site)
Let me know what you guys think,
FP

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I could certainly see the Joshes and the puppet doing a show together! That would be interesting.

Harley

This is a great idea! I've followed Mikey's RC for a while to, he sure is a clever bloke who knows a lot about aeroplane engineering. Nice!!!

yes that is a great idea and he dose cwodcopters to

yes, Will is into just about ANYTHING rc (can't blame him because I am too).

Will has appearently even talked to Chad!?! He was on this like a honeybadger on a cobra! Anyways, it looks good for them to do an eppisode together if they'll drop him a line. Where is Flitetest HQ? California?

RCLEE

I've been a long time member of Wills site. Got me started on helis 2 years back. Would love to see a video collaboration between the greats that are scratch building gods.

Chris

Living the dream!
would be perfect match made in RC heaven :)

it was MikeysRC and Flitetest that got me into RC and FPV, so a double team episode would be awesome.

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
GREAT idea! Finally someone (who is somewhat well known throughout the youtube RC world) who actually wants to do a video with FliteTest!

Man, that's quite a drive. By the way, nice to see you on here Lee.

Uh, I think you're thinking about someone else....Colorex is Andre, and he lives in ecuador....But yeah, that's quite a drive. I live in WI (northwest of OH, but you probably know that already) and we have driven to CA, and it's a pretty long drive!

Uh, I think you're thinking about someone else....Colorex is Andre, and he lives in ecuador....But yeah, that's quite a drive. I live in WI (northwest of OH, but you probably know that already) and we have driven to CA, and it's a pretty long drive!
No, I was talking about the distance between Will (owner and founder of Mikey's rc) and Flitetest. I know from a global standpoint that it is not that far, but it is if you are just going to do a single episode, you may have quite a time investment.

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
No, I was talking about the distance between Will (owner and founder of Mikey's rc) and Flitetest. I know from a global standpoint that it is not that far, but it is if you are just going to do a single episode, you may have quite a time investment.

Yeah, I know. I was just saying that colorex probably isn't the Lee you were thinking of. It was totally unrelated to what I said about the distance to CA.