mini Apprentice vs Freewing Pandora

AlexLosada

Hey, guys i'll be buying my very first rc airplane after months on the simulator :) I have gotten which trainer I want down to the two options. Each of the have great features, so i'm asking you for help. Which one would be best considering that my end goal would be to buy a warbird in a couple of months. Lastly is SAFE necessary/helpful and how much space do i need to fly a 55" rc plane? Thanks for your time~Alex

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I can't speak to either plane really, I've heard good things about the old Apprentice; and I flew it a lot in the sim. SAFE definitely isn't necessary, though it may be helpful as long as it doesn't become a crutch. If you're good in the sim though, you should do fairly well without it. It's not exactly the same of course, but the muscle memory helps a ton.

AlexLosada

I can't speak to either plane really, I've heard good things about the old Apprentice; and I flew it a lot in the sim. SAFE definitely isn't necessary, though it may be helpful as long as it doesn't become a crutch. If you're good in the sim though, you should do fairly well without it. It's not exactly the same of course, but the muscle memory helps a ton.

Thank you so much!! AT first I wanted the mini apprentice, but once I saw the Pandora I knew it would be a good option too. Anymore advise would be amazing! Thanks again

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
not that I have any advise but if you think you could fly both and have the area to fly bot just choose which one looks better or is more durable.