MINI Foam Board Messerschmitt BF-109

jsportser

Here are some plans for a mini Bf-109. The plans aren't pretty, but, feel free to give it a whack. Here are some things you need to know to build it. For the top hatch peel the paper off the bottom side to help it bend. Then for the power pod just sink it in until the motor doesn't show, and then put some BBQ skewers through it to hold it in place. Also 0 thrust angle, at least for the 1306 motor. Now for the poster board you'll have to mess around with it a little bit to see how it fit's. If I try to explain it, it will probably just confuse things. Then do a "B" fold on the fuse and everything should be good! Hopefully you enjoy it, and... HAPPY FLYING!
IMG_2128.jpg

Attachments

• bf 109 PDF V5.pdf
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

FastCrash45

Elite member
Here are some plans for a mini Bf-109. The plans aren't pretty, but, feel free to give it a whack. Here are some things you need to know to build it. For the under camber on the wings use 3mm, or one foam thickness, for the camber. Also for the top hatch peel the paper off the bottom side to help it bend. Then for the power pod just sink it in until the motor doesn't show, and then put some BBQ skewers through it to hold it in place. Also 0 thrust angle, at least for the 1306 motor.Now for the poster board you'll have to mess around with it a little bit to see how it fit's. If I try to explain it, it will probably just confuse things. Then do a "B" fold on the fuse and everything should be good! Hopefully you enjoy it, and... HAPPY FLYING!
View attachment 128822
There they are. Guess my phone didn't load them first time.

jsportser

Yeah, discovered my phone has issues. Looked at this 5 times and 2 times they didn't show. My bad! May your flights be long and your landings always soft![/QUOTE
Yeah, discovered my phone has issues. Looked at this 5 times and 2 times they didn't show. My bad! May your flights be long and your landings always soft![/QUOT
Yeah, discovered my phone has issues. Looked at this 5 times and 2 times they didn't show. My bad! May your flights be long and your landings always soft!
Hahaha! Thanks. Same goes for you! :)

synjin

Elite member
Also, are you running this 3 or 4 channel? It looks like you have aileron cutouts in the wing plan, or is it ailerons and elevators?