Mini Mamba 3D Biplane

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I would like to sooner than later, but as you know how it goes........ I have a list of projects to get done before this one. Willy Nillies Hummer, Hanger 9 Valiant ARF with a Saito 91 four stroke, Sig Astro Hog , and I need to repair two other balsa planes all before summer gets here....LOL I will never make it. Oh yea, I for got as soon as the Hummer is done, I have to build your ultra stick for my son to learn on. So I guess you will have to scale the plans I already made. I am sorry I cant help out sooner, but I know you understand the madness that is this hobby. Good luck and please post your progress, I will be watching with interest.

View attachment 162951
Haha, I totally get it! I’m doing another Simple Stick to make build instructions, Then I’ll be building the @mayan DGA (I promise I won’t start any projects before it! ;)) then I should be able to do this one. I’ll continue to keep the Corsair, P-38, Eflite valiant, and Edge 540 on the back burner for a while. Oh yeah, and then there’s the Evangel 4500 that I need to tune to get it to fly a bit better... So many projects, so little time! Definitely a madness - hopefully the 3D printer and needle cutter will help me keep up better. Chances are it’ll just create more stuff for me too do... :ROFLMAO:

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Love my Mamba 10 G2. A mini Mamba on C pack would be very nice. Probably about the thrust to weight the Mamba G2 on 6s has.
The thrust on my mamba G1 definitely was lacking power. I was using 25c packs not the recommended 45c packs so that was part of it but from other videos I’ve seen it wasn’t overpowered by any means. The G2 looks fantastic though!

chris398mx

Master member
The vortex generators and LE formers.

Here you go. Sorry it took so long. I used the wing ribs for both the upper and lower wings. I have also added the wing strut STL if you want to try it as well.
1614197243038.png

Attachments

• lower wing rib.stl
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
  • vortex generators.stl
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
  • wing strut 3.stl
    2 MB · Views: 0

chris398mx

Master member
Well I upgraded the motor in my flex mamba to the rimfire .15 so that means I have the stock potenza motor available to use in an upscaled "mini mamba"!
Have you tried the Rimfire yet? if so, was it the upgrade you thought it was going to be?