Mini Mamba V2 VS Black Mamba V2 VS MXP300 VS Blackout 330

Robbie

Hey Guys

Which do you think would be a good 300ish frame, Also what are the flight characteristics of each frame? and personally which is your favorite frame.

P.S does anyone know the specific lengths of the mini and black mamba carbon tubes?

Ocean

That's quite a larger difference in frame size, from 260 to 370. I think it mainly depends on what setup you are going to run.

For 8-9 inch props then the Black mamba or the Blackout 360 (extension arms). For a 6045 on 4s then a Blackout 330 or Xhover 300 is probably your best bet. If 5/6 inch on 2204 or 1806, then the Mini Mamba is probably better.

Robbie

That's quite a larger difference in frame size, from 260 to 370. I think it mainly depends on what setup you are going to run.

For 8-9 inch props then the Black mamba or the Blackout 360 (extension arms). For a 6045 on 4s then a Blackout 330 or Xhover 300 is probably your best bet. If 5/6 inch on 2204 or 1806, then the Mini Mamba is probably better.

yeh i understand, i am thinking of getting the mini mamba 2 and getting slight longer arms for it or the 360 and then getting slightly shorter arms for it...i really like the mxp300 but the arms are very cut out and on hinges and i am not sure how this would effect strength

Ocean

Another one to consider would be the Tankito30 ,it has just been announced by FlyingCinema and it looks like quite a nice frame, although a bit heavy and only G10 at the moment (carbon fibre coming out soon).

It can fit six inch props, and is probably best suited for the 4s 6045 setup.