• BF-109FMiniMasterSeriesFullV2.4.pdf
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
  • bf-109fDecalsV1.pdf
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BF-109FMiniMasterSeriesTiledV2.4.pdf
    154.9 KB · Views: 0

marin6320

Hello everyone.
First of all thank GrizWiz for this amazing and beautiful work. And thanks for the plans.
I'm Spanish and I don't know English, I'm very sorry. But I wanted to ask a question since I love this model.
I would like to make it bigger, about 1 meter wide.
Could you tell me what would be the problems of climbing it? Thank you very much for this incredible work !!!!. :)

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
I believe that you may have problems with the skins fitting exactly onto the formers and you will also have to change the holes in the rudder, elevator and wing parts because to change the size you will enlarge these holes! Also @Whit Armstrong is working on a full size Bf-109 design here is the thread https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/master-series-bf-109.65732/

I believe that you may have problems with the skins fitting exactly onto the formers and you will also have to change the holes in the rudder, elevator and wing parts because to change the size you will enlarge these holes! Also @Whit Armstrong is working on a full size Bf-109 design here is the thread https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/master-series-bf-109.65732/

It's around a meter and a half, but it might work. WHen I put out the plans, I will also pit out the Inkscape file so you can change them to your liking.

Es alrededor de un metro y medio, pero podría funcionar. Cuando publique los planos, también eliminaré el archivo de Inkscape para que pueda cambiarlos a su gusto. ( I used Google translate, so it might be a bad translation) (Utilicé el traductor de Google, por lo que podría ser una mala traducción)

marin6320

Ok. I've been studying the plan and you're absolutely right. The glue dipping and the skins can give me problems but I think that making the skins a little bigger from the center could solve it.
I'll do a test and see how it turns out.
Also keep in mind that I will use 6mm depron which can be sanded and thus hide any imperfections that may arise.
Now I am building a P-51 master series. But as soon as I finish it I will start with the tests.:):)

marin6320

It's around a meter and a half, but it might work. WHen I put out the plans, I will also pit out the Inkscape file so you can change them to your liking.

Es alrededor de un metro y medio, pero podría funcionar. Cuando publique los planos, también eliminaré el archivo de Inkscape para que pueda cambiarlos a su gusto. ( I used Google translate, so it might be a bad translation) (Utilicé el traductor de Google, por lo que podría ser una mala traducción)
Hello With Armstrong.
I have seen your thread and it is very interesting.
Mine would be 104cm wingspan.
Your website I have also visited. It is very good and it is very interesting.
If I understood correctly, you tell me that I will be able to correct your plans when you remove in inskape.
To be honest, I have no idea to make plans or correct them. That is why your work seems so interesting and beautiful to me, because I don't know how to do it. :sneaky::sneaky:
I tried once and built an abstract work.
But if I can help with anything else, I'm here for anything. (y)(y):):)
I am also using Google translator. So I hope sorry for the bad translation. Although I think that if we all want to, we can understand each other for the love of this hobby.

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
Hello With Armstrong.
I have seen your thread and it is very interesting.
Mine would be 104cm wingspan.
Your website I have also visited. It is very good and it is very interesting.
If I understood correctly, you tell me that I will be able to correct your plans when you remove in inskape.
To be honest, I have no idea to make plans or correct them. That is why your work seems so interesting and beautiful to me, because I don't know how to do it. :sneaky::sneaky:
I tried once and built an abstract work.
But if I can help with anything else, I'm here for anything. (y)(y):):)
I am also using Google translator. So I hope sorry for the bad translation. Although I think that if we all want to, we can understand each other for the love of this hobby.

It's alright. If you want I could make a tutorial on my website, but I just measured the wing, and it's about a meter. I'll be putting up some pictures of it soon, they you can see if it's the right size.