Resource icon

Mini P40 warhawk 75% V 1.1

Please log in to download

chris398mx

Master member
here is page 2. i am not sure how to get it on the original upload. if someone can tell me how, i will try.

Attachments

• mini P40 75% pg2.pdf
    277.3 KB · Views: 0

chris398mx

Master member
Here it is with a little colored packing tape on it. This was my first time using this method. TIP: put the tape on before you fold and glue the plane together. it is a massive pain to put it on when the plane is complete. Let me know your thoughts on the subject.

Attachments

• Mini P40 -2.jpg
    Mini P40 -2.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 0
  • mini P40.jpg
    mini P40.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 0

mach1 rc

Master member
Here it is with a little colored packing tape on it. This was my first time using this method. TIP: put the tape on before you fold and glue the plane together. it is a massive pain to put it on when the plane is complete. Let me know your thoughts on the subject.
Really nice!!!! What's the wingspan

Javiester

Elite member
I have had access to an A1 plotter and I could not resist, I am a sinner
CG is not marked on the plans
where is it?

IMG_20200722_194016.jpg

I have a Turnigy D2826-6 2200kv and 1000mah 3S battery with a 6x4 or 7x3 propeller
I will try a 6x4 tri blade that I have ordered

chris398mx

Master member
I have had access to an A1 plotter and I could not resist, I am a sinner
CG is not marked on the plans
where is it?

View attachment 175322

I have a Turnigy D2826-6 2200kv and 1000mah 3S battery with a 6x4 or 7x3 propeller
I will try a 6x4 tri blade that I have ordered
I guess i didnt put it on the plans because the full size plans didnt have it. FT list the CG for the full size at 2.0 inches back from the leading edge, so at 75% it would put it a 1.5 inches back on this plane. Looks great by the way! Let us know how it flies.

Javiester

Elite member
I guess i didnt put it on the plans because the full size plans didnt have it. FT list the CG for the full size at 2.0 inches back from the leading edge, so at 75% it would put it a 1.5 inches back on this plane. Looks great by the way! Let us know how it flies.
it's the perfect size for me
next week i start the holidays
let's see if the wind stops and I make a video
in theory before this the mini master series spitfire was going but this was faster to build and has been postponed again
Thank you

Javiester

Elite member
I built mine straight and it flies good. You could add a little down and right if you wanted to.

It did not fly well, it seemed that it had a hacker trying to take it somewhere else
also towards a little wind and I have not been able to detect the problem
I'm going to put the push angles of the minis to see if it improves
I'll try again tomorrow