Mini Red Zephyr, LPU only $75

jwhitacre

I bought this in an estate sale last year. Recovered it, and converted to electric this year. The original wing had too much flex in the spar for my liking so I paired it to a 53" random glider wing I had laying around. This combo worked out and gives great slow, relaxing flights. 12 minutes easily on a 3s 2200 pack. Receiver ready, Local pickup in the Pittsburgh area. Can meet anywhere around town, thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 20230208_163610.jpg
    20230208_163610.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0

luvmy40

Elite member
I would be interested in this. I'm in Alabama for a few weeks, I'll contact you when I get home and see if it is still available.

jwhitacre

Another 3 rivers resident, nice. Shoot me a message when you get back up north, it'll most likely be here waiting. High in the 30s today, so you picked a good time to be down south.

luvmy40

Elite member
Another 3 rivers resident, nice. Shoot me a message when you get back up north, it'll most likely be here waiting. High in the 30s today, so you picked a good time to be down south.
I'm actually from NEO. Pittsburgh is about an hour and a half drive, so semi local. I'll holler at you when I get home.