MiniacRC Mighty Mini Focke-Wulf 190 (FREE PLANS)

MiniacRC Mighty Mini Focke-Wulf 190 (FREE PLANS) 1

Please log in to download

Graeme M

I had to add a lot of weight to the nose. Mine is about 450g but still flies well.

Attachments

• 20210131_110813.jpg
    20210131_110813.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Javiester

Elite member
MiniacRC submitted a new resource:

MiniacRC Mighty Mini Focke-Wulf 190 (FREE PLANS) - A new menace rises. The swappable mini Butcher Bird arrives to patrol the busy skies of FliteFest!

Read more about this resource...

brother, your plane is fantastic
I thought that with all the weight that I have put on it, it would not fly, but it flies very well and very fast. I have to soften it a bit because it is very "heavy metal" for me.
Thank you
P.S. You have to expand it to 32-35 inch so that the battery can fit better
IMG-20210312-WA0010.jpg

MiniacRC

I'm going to start the MiniacRC Mighty Mini P47
Glad you're enjoying the design @Javiester! The p-47 flies a bit heavier than the 190 but still has a heck of a glideslope on landing approaches. Hope you enjoy it! :)
Just noticed that the 190 has got wheels, how does it feel during take-off and landing?

Javiester

Elite member
Glad you're enjoying the design @Javiester! The p-47 flies a bit heavier than the 190 but still has a heck of a glideslope on landing approaches. Hope you enjoy it! :)
Just noticed that the 190 has got wheels, how does it feel during take-off and landing?

good, but you have to put it as far forward as possible since its nose weighs a lot and if you do not land like Dr1

CappyAmeric

Elite member
I did this at 125% to give more room for the battery and closer to the size of the FT MS mini Corsair (the FW190 is slightly larger). I also completely redesigned the power pod and fuselage box at the front for a little more durability. I added 3D printed guns, and a spinner with a 7" three-blade prop and a 2207 quad motor. If I were to build it again, I would add carbon-fiber to the horizontal stabilizer as it is very weak and thinly attached.

Flies great. Very fast.

IMG_3990.jpeg

Last edited: