MinimumRC Star Voyager build

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
So I have added two Sail shape sets. one for the Junk (from the minimumRC kit), and one set for the Ketch
1649853342965.png
1649853632538.png

zenith.hjx

I saw a video of one flying in a gym looks nice and docile. Doubt it would handle well in the wind outdoors Good luck!
actually, I am the designer, and glad to see you like it. Origin one is 800mm wingspan, and I draw small version for minimum RC to product. This is the 2X origin one I made:

zenith.hjx

Who wants me to design a larger version of this?

If I do It I would love some Beta builders. Anyone interested/volunteering?

Actually I designed it as 800mm wingspan! however, minimumRC only make small model, so I draw a simple and small one for production.

This one has LED on it and really like spacecraft in DISNEY Treasure Planet.

zenith.hjx

Man you must have GREAT eye sight to see that tiny little white plane that far away in a matching haze in the air. I could only see it when it was basically in the confines of your front yard. Much past that it washed into the sky hehe. MAYBE as far as half across the street. seems to fly nice once you got it all trimmed

So is this ship big enough? This is the prototype I made ,but hard to production. The small one is a simplefy version for minimum RC to product.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
@zenith.hjx that is the good size. Another project for me to finish. I build my bigger design, but I could get it to stay in the air

Piotrsko

Master member
This is a kit or assembled plane? For those of us who are assembly challenged, how does one order a "production"?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!

So is this ship big enough? This is the prototype I made ,but hard to production. The small one is a simplefy version for minimum RC to product.
Well done! MUCH easier to see. Looks more stable flight wise as well. The lights were an awesome addition too. Looks like two jet engines in the air.