Missing stuff from FFE 2018

b-29er

Well, i guess in advance, my appologies on having to drag this here, but i'm missing some gear from my trip from FFE. A volunteer said that he had found and set aside a grey tote that held a dremel that i am missing, and i am also missing an APC Uninterruptable Power Supply. I tried contacting support and wound up not getting a reply at all, so...any advice on what i should do here? suggestions on who to contact?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I would email support@flitetest.com and ask if the lost and found gear is still around. Describe ecactly what you are missing and any other info you have.

That is run by Josh's wife Gen and she is usually right on top of things if you are polite and give enough details.

You could also maybe poke Balu with a stick here as he has direct access to the core team.

b-29er

I would email support@flitetest.com and ask if the lost and found gear is still around. Describe ecactly what you are missing and any other info you have.

That is run by Josh's wife Gen and she is usually right on top of things if you are polite and give enough details.

You could also maybe poke Balu with a stick here as he has direct access to the core team.

May have to ask Balu. Im up to 2 unresponded case numbers and 3 unresponded emails.