Missing Tenet Build Video?

Rara

Hi Guys,

I'm slowly working through a Tenet build with my 10 year old as we have time to build pieces, but I noticed that after the control module assembly video, there doesn't seem to be a final video showing putting the module into the fuselage, battery placement, CG checking, and general final setup of the finished plane.

Or am I completely failing at youtube navigation? That's always a possibility...

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
If you look, the 11th video in the playlist is the control module build, and at the end of the video, Josh even mentions moving onto the next step of installing it into the airplane, but no video...

I don't have one, but it looks like it just slides in the slot.

Rara

I don't have one, but it looks like it just slides in the slot.
To be clear, I'm not worried about figuring out the rest of it on my own. My son is learning a lot from the build videos as we move along (sometimes it helps to have a different voice than just Dad) and he was hoping to see the rest of it.

rockyflyer

I have the same issue whenever Josh mentions something in a build video, then I can't find it. For example, in the Aura 5 Lite video, he tells us to watch for the release of Aura 5 config files for specific FT planes. I've searched and can't find them. It would really be helpful if FT had a central repository for publishing Aura 5 Lite and Lemon Rx Plus config files for flying FT planes with stabilization, auto-leveling, land landing/take-off assist turned on. I have purchased both Aura 5 Lite and Lemon Rx plus and installed them in several FT trainer planes that I built in the last six months, FT Tutor and Tiny Trainer. I am thinking about building the Tenet with the Aura 5 Lite, but I am hesitant to make the investment after reading posts about missing videos and lack of information on the final set up. Maybe, Josh and his team don't think we need this kind of information because they can fly any FT plane without support for stabilization and Safe-like capabilities. I like flying and want to spend less time repairing the planes, I have been crashing and would very much appreciate more help. Where I fly it is always windy, and the guys that I fly with don't fly FT planes. I need more help from somewhere.