Mobius led

quadsview

I just got a mobius today and the led works when it is connected to my computer but once i disconnect it I can turn it on but the led doesn't turn on. The way I know the camera is on is that I can push the record button and it is on my sd card. Does anyone know what's wrong.

quadsview

Could someone please try to explain why the led doesn't work. I am thinking it has something to do with the programming. I just got done put it on my quad and pushed the record button but with out the led I couldn't be sure. I went up and got what should have been nice footage. I then plugged it into my laptop and found out it took 2 still shots (both on the ground).:mad:

ExperimentalRC

Contact the person/distributor that you got it from. If they don't do anything contact Mobius through their website.

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
You need to explain the exact steps you are taking. Your description isn't detailed enough for anyone to comment.
Explain exactly what you are doing and what happens.
Any of us with MOBIs can then help if you are missing something or as ERC suggests, figure out if it's broken

Best regards,
PCH

quadsview

You need to explain the exact steps you are taking. Your description isn't detailed enough for anyone to comment.
Explain exactly what you are doing and what happens.
Any of us with MOBIs can then help if you are missing something or as ERC suggests, figure out if it's broken

Best regards,
PCH

When I plug it into the computer via usb green led turns on and I can access the setup menu that I installed. But as soon as I disconnect from the computer the led goes off, and when I push the power button the led does not turn on. I know that it is on because if I push the record button it does record onto my sd card. If you need anymore detailed info just ask and I will try to explain.

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
These are the basic operating modes and descriptions of what the LEDs should be doing.
The full manual is here -
https://www.mobius-actioncam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Mobius-Manual-23jan15a.pdf

Power Button
===================
Press to Turn On
(Main LED on Top of Camera)
Flashes Blue Briefly
After 3 seconds Yellow
(Can be configured to come on quickly or delayed)​
Press to Turn Off
Flashes Red (with the Yellow) and then Off​

Mode Button (M)
===================
Cycles Throught the Camera Modes
Video 1 Yellow
Video 2 Blue
Photo including Timelapse Red
Playback Red​

Shutter Button
===================
Start/Stop Video Recording
Take Still Picture
Start/Pause Playback

Top LED status indicators
===========================
Since the camera has many functions, it's important to understand the meaning of the LEDs. The following LED states are for a camera not connected to the PC.

Yellow LED remains on -
The camera is in Video Mode 1 and is on standby.​

Yellow LED slowly flashes (1 sec. On, 1 sec. Off) -
The camera is in Video Mode 1 and is recording video. The Video Recording indicator (see configuration) must be ON for this to work.​

Blue LED remains on -
The camera is in Video Mode 2 and is on standby.​

Blue LED slowly flashes (1 sec. On, 1 sec. Off) -
The camera is in Video Mode 2 and is recording video. The Video Recording indicator (see configuration) must be ON for this to work.​

Red LED remains on -
Camera is in Photo Mode or Playback Mode (if an A/V cable is connected) and is on standby. Red LED flashes once
The camera has taken a picture​

Green LED is on -
The battery is charging​

Rear LED
============
When the camera is turned on, the rear LED will blink one to three times to indicate the battery charge.
Three blinks indicate a full battery, whereas one blink indicates the battery charge is getting low. The
blinks are fast. Slower blinks would unnecessarily extend the time before the camera reaches standby
mode. If the camera is configured to show the Recording Indicator, then the rear LED will normally
blink in sequence with the main LED while recording. The rear LED will not blink when Photo Mode
has been configured to take Time-Lapse Photos with a time interval of less than 2 seconds.

Charging
==========
Connect one end of the supplied standard USB cable to the camera.
Connect the other end to a USB, 5V DC power source (wall charger, PC or external battery).
When the yellow LED turns on, briefly press the Power buttonto turn the camera OFF.
NOTE: Charging when connected to a PC USB port can be toggled ON or OFF using the setup
program. When connecting to a Smartphone, you should turn this functionality OFF!
When charging, the green LED will be on, and it will turn off when the battery is fully charged.

Removable Disk Mode
=====================
Make sure a memory card is inserted and the camera is turned off.
Connect the camera to the PC using a standard USB cable. The green LED may turn on indicating that the battery is charging.
The blue LED will turn on for about a second but will then be replaced by the yellow LED.
After a short while the yellow LED may also turn off.
The camera is now in Disk Mode and a new removable drive should be available on your computer. This may take up to 30 seconds.

If it's still acting up, try downloading and installing the latest firmware which you can get here -
https://www.mobius-actioncam.com/downloads-info/

Best regards,
PCH

fish

highlighted and bigger font/bold. see if that is set up to get to the file press and hold themode and turn cam on. same to get back into the camera. did you know you have this type of set up?

Anythnig in (0) can be changed. I suggest you save the file before you start and rename it for refrence

SYSCFG

Date time=[2013/07/28-14:15:13];date time setting,format yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss

Video Mode 1 resolution=[1];Movie resolution setting,0:1080p(Large AOV),1:1080p(Small AOV),2:720p(Large AOV),3:720p(Small AOV)
Video Mode 1 Frame Rate=[2];Movie frame rate setting,1:60fps (only for 720p small AOV), 2:30fps
Video Mode 2 resolution=[3];Movie resolution setting,0:1080p(Large AOV),1:1080p(Small AOV),2:720p(Large AOV),3:720p(Small AOV)
Video Mode 2 Frame Rate=[1];Movie frame rate setting,1:60fps (only for 720p small AOV), 2:30fps

Photo Mode Capture Size=[1];set photo size,0:2304x1536,1:1920x1080,2:1280x720
Set Time Lapse Shooting=[0],0:eek:ff,1:0.25s,2:0.5s,3:1s,4:2s,5:5s,6:10s,7:30s,8:60s
Photo Flip=[0];set Photo rotate,0:eek:ff,1:flip on

Movie cycle time=[4];movie cycle time,0:3 minutes,1:5 minutes,2:10 minutes,3:15 minutes,4:max to 4G byte,
Movie Loop Recording=[0];set loop recording on or off,0:eek:ff,1:eek:n,
Time stamp=[0];set date/time stamp on or off,0:eek:ff,1:eek:n,
Movie sound=[1];set movie sound,0:mute,1:eek:n,
Movie Flip=[0];set movie rotate,0:both off,1:mode 1 on and mode 2 off,2:mode 1 off and mode 2 on,3:both on,
Movie quality=[1];set movie quality,set movie data rate,0:Super,1:Standard,2:Low,
Movie high dynamic range=[1];set movie high dynamic range,0:eek:ff,1:eek:n,2:Enhanced Brightness.

Power on=[1];set system power on time,0:delay,1:fast
Power off=[1];set system auto power off time when system pending,0:eek:ff,1:30 seconds,2:1 minutes,3:2 minutes,
Auto Record with External Power=[0];set connect with power to start video recording automatically,0:eek:ff,1:eek:n,
One Power Button to Auto Record=[0];set press power key to start video recording automatically,0:eek:ff,1:eek:n,
Auto Off with External Power disconnected=[0],0:Immediately,1:delay 10s;2:record to low battery power off,
LED=[1];set LED flicker when recording,0:eek:ff,1:eek:n,
Charge from USB Host=[0]; when connecting with USB host, charge camera or not,0:eek:n,1:eek:ff
Lens option =[0];select lens,0:lens A,1:lens B
Light frequency =[1];set light source frequency,0:50 HZ,1:60 HZ

TV out=[0];set Tv out,0:NTSC,1:pAL,
TV Display Ratio=[0];set display ratio,0:4*3,1:16*9

Motion Detect=[0];set motion detect,0:eek:ff,1:eek:n
Motion Detect Timeout=[2];set motion detect timeout,0:5s,1:15s,2:30s,3:60s
Motion Detect Sensitivity=[0];set motion detect Sensitivity,0:high,1:nomal,2:low

White Balance=[0];Set White Balance,0:Auto,1:Sunny,2:Cloudy,3:Tungsten,4:Fluorescent,5:Custom WB1,6:Custom WB2,7:Custom WB3
Sunny(5000-6500K) used for sunny with clear sky(Rgain=301,Ggain=256,Bgain=368);
Cloudy(9000-10000K) used for shade or heavily overcast sky(Rgain=301,Ggain=256,Bgain=384);
Tungsten(2500-3500K) used for Tungsten bulb (or called Incandescent light)(Rgain=184,Ggain=256,Bgain=711);
Fluorescent(4000-5000K) used for fluorescent lamps(Rgain=333,Ggain=256,Bgain=525);
Customized White Balance 1 Red Gain=[256],Green Gain=[256],Blue Gain=[256];
Customized White Balance 2 Red Gain=[256],Green Gain=[256],Blue Gain=[256];
Customized White Balance 3 Red Gain=[256],Green Gain=[256],Blue Gain=[256];
Set red ,green,blue gain,256 is 1x gain,value from 100 to 999;

Color Effect=[0];Set Color Effect,0:Standard,1:Mono,2:Sepia,3:Cool,4:Cooler,5:Warm,6:Warmer,7:Vivid
Exposure Value= [0] ;Exposure compensation,values from -128 to +128,In 1 increments,default value is 0,
Contrast= [0] ;Set Contrast,values from -128 to +128,In 1 increments,default value is 0,
Saturation= [0] ;Set Image Saturation,values from -128 to +128,In 1 increments,default value is 0,
Sharpness= [0] ;Set Image Sharpness,values from -128 to +128,In 1 increments,default value is 0,

{TLCAM MOV:TLCAM Mobius ActionCam 2014/03/17 v1.20}
{LDTLCAM,v003}

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
It's on the micro sd card in the top level directory.
Mount the card in or out of the camera and you can manipulate the file.
Keep a local copy as a backup.

Best regards,
PCH

fish

Can you explain a little bit better about how to get to the file.

press the on &mode button. as the cam turns on LET GO the power button. then two seconds later let go the mode button.

the fileis on the micro card.work with it. save it, DO NOT RENAME IT just save it. and when you reload back it do the same.

quadsview

So I returned my camera and got another one. I have been using it for a while now, and a few days ago I was flying my versacopter and crashed quite hard. My mobius flew off into some weeds, and I could not find it for about 20 minutes. Now when I try to watch any of the videos on the card it says the files are corrupted. And when I turn my camera on, it rapidly flashes yellow. What is wrong?