Mobius Problem

quadsview

So I had my mobius on my versacopter today and was flying it fpv for the second time. And let's just say I crashed pretty hard (although it wasn't very pretty).My mobius flew off and landed in some weeds and I couldn't find it for about 20 min. When I did finally find it the camera had turned off(I don't know why). So I took it and tried to play the video of the crash and it said the file is corrupted. Also when I turn on the camera it just rapidly flashes yellow. Anyone know what might have happened.

liamstrain

On many cameras, if it is powered down without stopping the video first, it will corrupt the file (incomplete wrapper). Sometimes you can recover it with either video editing, dedicated mp4 repair tools, or even turning on the camera and powering it back down normally.

I believe the flashing yellow light is a low battery notice. Have you tried charging it?

quadsview

On many cameras, if it is powered down without stopping the video first, it will corrupt the file (incomplete wrapper). Sometimes you can recover it with either video editing, dedicated mp4 repair tools, or even turning on the camera and powering it back down normally.

I believe the flashing yellow light is a low battery notice. Have you tried charging it?

Ya I tried charging it but it doesn't change anything.

I would try a different SD card first. If that doesn't work, try reformatting the card with an SD card reader and then putting in back in the mobius. If that still doesn't work, take the case off the mobius and make sure the little ribbon cable for the lens is still attached correctly to the board. I've had mine give me the flashing yellow light and just reformatting the card did the trick.

mjmccarron

The crash may have caused the MODE button to stick.Holding the MODE button initiates the FORMAT sequence. The yellow LED blinks until it's done and then flashes three reds. It sounds like there could be internal damage. Here's a copy of the manual I downloaded from their site.

http://www.mytempfiles.info/mobius/MobiusManual.pdf

Page 3 talks about "In camera formatting"

Good luck,
Mike