Mod of the week

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
How about a feature for Mod of the Week (or month)
likewise Plane of the Week
and/or
Blog of the Week

Chosen by the mods?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
We'd at least have to start with a thread to gather them in. Then each voting cycle they could feature the winner in a separate thread. Or something like that...

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
But what sense would it make to have a plane of the week?
It is not like everyone is going to buy it then.

I like the idea with the mods only but they should be kept secret and unrevealed by someone of the moderators or administrators, because if we all gather them up in a thread, everyone can read about them, so there is no point in that, unless that Mod of the Month will be posted on the main homepage.
That would be the only way that is reasonably good (in my eyes) and I´d be up for that.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Anas, I think the "POTW" thread would be more of a place to show off your build, customized plane, or maybe just a plane you bought you were proud of. Like a best of show, each week.

Mod/Plane of the week, month would certainly be showcased on the Facebook page. As to the main page, if it was popular enough, Chad might be willing to add that to the line up. That might be an "Ask Chad" question, once more of the details were worked out.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Ananas- Plane of the Week- Thinking more like a Picture of a Plane somehow gathered from one of the threads or blogs that gets shown somewhere for everybody to see. Kinda like when you go to a restaurant and there is a picture of the Employee of the Month.

Do you think it would be fair for us to vote for ourselves?
hahaha- sure, why not, but if we see only pictures of moderators planes week after week, There's gonna be some 'splaining to do :)

Hahaha- OK took me a minute and a reread or two ;)

Mod of the Week - What I meant was a cool modification or tip that can be shared in a prominent place - Not a popularity contest for the moderators hmmmmm- now you've go me thinking though. maybe like a reality show... Now if there were only some way to create a little drama...

Last edited:

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
hahahaha- Too many jokes...
seriously- you can't keep feeding me straight lines like that. I'll be the one ending up getting banned :)