MONSTER CUB!!

OliverW

Legendary member
I want a bush plane for flying next to my house, I mean need! Everything else goes to fast and I want something I can dink around with and can go slow and have stupid amounts of power... Here enters the Monster cub build log! I am squaring off the wing tips and making larger ailerons and building in flaps.. The tail feathers are going to have larger control surfaces also. I am putting a park 480 in the nose and a 11" prop on carbon landing gear....

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I want a bush plane for flying next to my house, I mean need! Everything else goes to fast and I want something I can dink around with and can go slow and have stupid amounts of power... Here enters the Monster cub build log! I am squaring off the wing tips and making larger ailerons and building in flaps.. The tail feathers are going to have larger control surfaces also. I am putting a park 480 in the nose and a 11" prop on carbon landing gear....
You might really be onto something here my friend. Can't wait to see where this is going

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Thank you. We will see. I have to crank out this build today and tomorrow and I am still tiling the OG plans so I can mod them!
The thing I like about modifying plans is making changes on the fly from an original basic idea, the little tweeks that make a huge difference once added up. This should be fun to watch

OliverW

Legendary member
I feel like this has a Timber X kind of vibe to it lol
20190902_160108.jpg