Monster Mustang For SALE 5$ lightly used

BS projects inc.

Elite member
IMG_1984.jpg

Bring a net

BS projects inc.

Elite member
Alright I should explain what happened, as some of you know I begin my four years at the air force academy this summer and I have been parting with my fleet. Departure day is coming up soon and I couldn't find a new home for this beauty so I decided it needed to go out with a bang. Some friends and I shot at it with roman candles but we kept getting distracted and shot each other more than the plane so I decided that some mortar shells outa do the trick. Unfortunately on the takeoff it nosed over for the first time ever and if blew up on the ground. I do have a video of it (will post when I get it) and it was as awesome as it looked. Most importantly I got to keep the lipo batteries, motor, esc, and receiver!

mayan

Legendary member
Alright I should explain what happened, as some of you know I begin my four years at the air force academy this summer and I have been parting with my fleet. Departure day is coming up soon and I couldn't find a new home for this beauty so I decided it needed to go out with a bang. Some friends and I shot at it with roman candles but we kept getting distracted and shot each other more than the plane so I decided that some mortar shells outa do the trick. Unfortunately on the takeoff it nosed over for the first time ever and if blew up on the ground. I do have a video of it (will post when I get it) and it was as awesome as it looked. Most importantly I got to keep the lipo batteries, motor, esc, and receiver!
Can't wait for this video :).