• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

More Warbirds: F4u Corsair Next?

No love

Thanks Flitetest for building The FT Spitfire, how about next a swappable F4u corsair that can fly ? the anhedral wings design might be bit of a challenge.

keep the great work !

Either that of a P-51D mustang or a p-38L Lightning. You should also teach us how to build scale canopies for them. That would a dd a lot to my swappable warbird collection.

earthsciteach

I have a video that I am going to put up as an article on forming parts from 2 liter soda bottles, if I can ever get my danged computer and imovie to cooperate. Its pretty easy to do and CHEAP!

IBeHoey

The Warranty Voider
Look forward to seeing that video teach, what are you using to heat the plastic, hot air gun?

I'd love to see a Corsair as well, but what I feel this series needs more than anything right now is an antagonist. I'd love to see any of the following; FW-190a (my favorite warbird), ME-109, or even a Zero would be nice. Ft Spitfire needs something to chase. :D

Villalji

Scratch build fan
Look forward to seeing that video teach, what are you using to heat the plastic, hot air gun?

I'd love to see a Corsair as well, but what I feel this series needs more than anything right now is an antagonist. I'd love to see any of the following; FW-190a (my favorite warbird), ME-109, or even a Zero would be nice. Ft Spitfire needs something to chase. :D
+1 to the Bf 109!!

Nmackey

As soon as i saw the swappables come out i wanted to see a corsair. Im curious to see how the gullwing desing will work. I did like how david made the dihedral in the spitfire. maybe that will work for the corsair

I'd kill for a B-17 (that'd be hard to get the fuse shape). A B-25 wouldn't have to be much different that the cruiser, just have Josh S. design a bomb bay :). A P-38 would really steal the show. Obviously I'm enticed by multi engine planes.

Hi Patrick, I agree 100% with you in that the F4U and the P-38 lightning would be a most excellent addition to the next plane to be build in the Simple Series planes.

Bernie

Do a p38 lightning. by lockheed martin. Those planes were fast and were versatile. Looks great too.
They were fast planes with great history. Flight test, look into it!!!. I should also be a swappable. have a mighty mini for it and a full size.