Mosquito-MK-IV - build

unrauv

My Plans

Hi All

I know some of you would like me to release my plans, they are somewhat complicated and build order is important. I have not really documented my builds because I just push through and never write anything down:rolleyes:. I guess I should start a web site where people can download my plans and where I have some build documentation.

As a side note all of my planes are not built with cheap dollar tree foam board, I use Elmers Encore double clay coated 3/16" board. It adds some weight but the board is flat and strong compared to regular foam board.

Last edited:

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
Hi All

I know some of you would like me to release my plans, they are somewhat complicated and build order is important. I have not really documented my builds because I just push through and never write anything down:rolleyes:. I guess I should start a web site where people can download my plans and where I have some build documentation.

Any progress on that?:eek:

unrauv

I have not really even thought about this for some time. I have been working on my B-17. Not sure how many people would want this one.

Maintaining a web site is a time commitment that I am not sure I have. The monetary commitment isn't too much but I am not sure how I could make it pay for itself to be honest.

Last edited:

nistrum

dont worry about that. use a blog site like wordpress. they are free https://wordpress.com/
use a service like onedrive to host your images onedrive.live.com and your all good to go :) if you find a way to add a paypal "donation" button to it then people might donate to the cause to make it worth your while too.