Most random thing you’ll hear today.

Incader

So my totally 100% cool mom and I hopped into our J-3, ya know? ya! and we totally started that sketchy engine, and drove that thing to the end of the runway, and ya know man there was some wind, and it was kinda like statin’ us down ya! and we said to each other, ”Like send it bro! ya!” and we like gunned that throttle man! and we were gettin’ kinda close to the end of the runway, ya! and the tail was up so we lifted off the ground kinda sketchy, and I thought we would stall, and we like got above the tree line so the was no turning back man! but then we like caught the rift, the wave, man and then it was smooth sailing from then man!

Shakka,

Kaila

Taildragger

Legendary member
So my totally 100% cool mom and I hopped into our J-3, ya know? ya! and we totally started that sketchy engine, and drove that thing to the end of the runway, and ya know man there was some wind, and it was kinda like statin’ us down ya! and we said to each other, ”Like send it bro! ya!” and we like gunned that throttle man! and we were gettin’ kinda close to the end of the runway, ya! and the tail was up so we lifted off the ground kinda sketchy, and I thought we would stall, and we like got above the tree line so the was no turning back man! but then we like caught the rift, the wave, man and then it was smooth sailing from then man!

Shakka,

Kaila
You have a J3? and your mom flies it?! totally radical (y)