MotoPhan Dual Pan/Tilt Fan Concept Flying Jet Motorcycle

VAALLEON

That thing is simply awesome. I take my hat off to you sir. It looks like something straight out of the old science fiction movies that we never expected ever to become reality. You should be working for Apple, Google or similar on their next generation autonomous vehicles. Hopefully, they'll see your vids and send you an offer. I wish you the best of luck in the future with this project.

PS. I hope you've instructed a good patent lawyer!

Thanks bud! I don't think any of those things will happen but I do appreciate your positive feedback and good wishes!!!

VAALLEON

Change of design due to a technical problem that I never had before.

First flight loss of power…. No change, not even powering it down, second flight no problems. Tried everything from replacing the ESCs to testing the battery voltage with no indication of any errors... In the end I may have solved it now and I still don’t know what it was…

Anyway, still have the old shell but will probably stick with this minimalist design that keeps the air intakes open.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That is really flying good now mate.

Now get us some fpv footage full throttle running a track 2 feet or less off the ground,😁

VAALLEON

That is really flying good now mate.

Now get us some fpv footage full throttle running a track 2 feet or less off the ground,😁

Thanks bud! One of my thoughts while building this unit was to use a sonar that would keep a low constant altitude while fast forward with fans tilted. I may do that at some point. This was an interesting project where the initial flight was not very challenging but consistency was the problem. Trashed a couple if units. So far, this one is still the best. Will do a couple of more tests and I do want install a cam. On this. Lets see...