Help! Motors not working on Betaflight

debashish

I am building a quad and assembled it up. I was able to make the motors work initially. But in the due course of the building I happen to calibrate the ESCs using betaflight now the motors won't work any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!
DYS 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC Simonk Firmware for Multicopter
GT2205 2300KV Brushless DC Motor - Silver Cap (CCW Motor Rotation)
Flysky FS-i6X 2.4GHz 6CH AFHDS 2A RC Transmitter With FS-iA10B 2.4GHz 10CH Receiver
Flip32 OMNIBUS F4 Flight Controller

IanSR

The motors won't arm as a safety feature if the quad is connected to the betaflight app, if you want it to arm you have to go to the motors tab and enable motor output on there (little slider tab on right hand side), plus also enable motor/pwm output on the configuration tab (not sure if BF4 has this still).

Obviously you need the flight battery attached, if you've done all that and the arm icon lights up but the motors don't spin, go back and recalibrate the escs on the motor tab (remember to enable motor outputs).

debashish

The motors won't arm as a safety feature if the quad is connected to the betaflight app, if you want it to arm you have to go to the motors tab and enable motor output on there (little slider tab on right hand side), plus also enable motor/pwm output on the configuration tab (not sure if BF4 has this still).

Obviously you need the flight battery attached, if you've done all that and the arm icon lights up but the motors don't spin, go back and recalibrate the escs on the motor tab (remember to enable motor outputs).

Battery is connected and I have tried both with and without connected to betaflight.

How to enable motor outputs?

FDS

Elite member
Pictures of your set up would help. Have you tested each motor slider in Betaflight one at a time? Props OFF.