Mountian Models Status

JetDr330

Anyone know the status of Mountain Models??

EVA Sport ordered the 28th of last month, order status is "processing", no response from email or phone messages left.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Oh no... this is very sad to hear.

I've had excellent responses from Brian for many orders in the past, and hope he's OK and able to get in touch and resolve this for you quickly.

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
A friend ordered and it took forever to ship, but did eventually arrive for him. I get the impression that Brian does a little here and there with it, but it’s not his priority anymore.

I still wish FT would buy him out.., :)

jaredstrees

I got my last order fairly quick. He does say he has a full time job now and orders can take longer. I do hope that these kits stick around. They build so nice.

JetDr330

No response via email, phone calls or messages left several times a day since September 10th from Brian at Mountain Models. I know he’s really busy but something is not right. I hope he’s ok, he ALWAYS responds within a couple days.

Try-n-glide

Has this been resolved?

I was thinking about building a Firestorm over the winter since my current project isn't likely to last that long, but if Brian is AWOL I'll pick something else.

JetDr330

Has this been resolved?

I was thinking about building a Firestorm over the winter since my current project isn't likely to last that long, but if Brian is AWOL I'll pick something else.

As of today I have not received any response to more than I can count emails or messages left.

JetDr330

I just received the Eva Sport on December 1st, it only took a little over 3 months to get it. No explanations, apologies or response to any emails or messages left.

jsknockoff

Mentor
Sounds like the owner is done with it and letting nature take its course on the business. That’s too bad. Glad to hear you actually got the product. Can’t say I would’ve been that patient with someone else holding my money for that amount of time. Bad business.