Mounting a GoPro to A.R Drone

Captaincodaro

This may be the wrong thread for this. BUUUUUUT! I figured if any place to ask, this is the right group of people! I have been searching the forums today and I was wondering if anyone has been able to mount a GoPro to an AR drone successfully. Ive been trying different things, with no.....success.... I know its not designed to carry a camera other than the one thats already on it. Im trying to get started in Aerial Photography.....and cant afford anything else at the moment so Im trying to work with what I got LOL. Any help or ideas would be MUCH MUCH appreciated!

haha49

This may be the wrong thread for this. BUUUUUUT! I figured if any place to ask, this is the right group of people! I have been searching the forums today and I was wondering if anyone has been able to mount a GoPro to an AR drone successfully. Ive been trying different things, with no.....success.... I know its not designed to carry a camera other than the one thats already on it. Im trying to get started in Aerial Photography.....and cant afford anything else at the moment so Im trying to work with what I got LOL. Any help or ideas would be MUCH MUCH appreciated!

Hot glue the gopro mount onto the center of the craft then stick the gopro on it. Just do the gopro no extra pack on the back (less weight) Then it's centered and doesn't throw the craft off as much. The other thing some people do is stick it in the middle under it so on top or under your choice. The downside is you see the craft in the shot.

Here is a video on it

Last edited: