Mounting Propellers (Power Pack B)

GEck02K

Hi guys, Im working on building my FT Flyer and have gotten to the electronics. I made my own firewall which was a huge hassle but a good learning experience, mounted the emax 2213 motor straight to the firewall (Is that what I was supposed to do?) , and am now at mounting the propeller. I have two different kinds that come with the power pack b, the emax one slides right down where the other prop needs to be screwed on to get onto the motor. From what I read I don’t seem to need one of the little black spacers with the emax prop, so it should just be the propeller and the red screw cap right? Here is a picture of what I have on here does it look right for this motor?
image.jpg
Will not including a spacer have any negative impacts? Thank you!

OliverW

Legendary member
Hi guys, Im working on building my FT Flyer and have gotten to the electronics. I made my own firewall which was a huge hassle but a good learning experience, mounted the emax 2213 motor straight to the firewall (Is that what I was supposed to do?) , and am now at mounting the propeller. I have two different kinds that come with the power pack b, the emax one slides right down where the other prop needs to be screwed on to get onto the motor. From what I read I don’t seem to need one of the little black spacers with the emax prop, so it should just be the propeller and the red screw cap right? Here is a picture of what I have on here does it look right for this motor? View attachment 130469 Will not including a spacer have any negative impacts? Thank you!
Your plane will be perfect as is!

FDS

Elite member
As long as the prop fits the shaft tight with no wobble then you won’t need an adaptor. The motor does just fit on the firewall like you have it. Make sure it’s spinning the right way for the prop before you test fly.